Tuesday, June 14, 2011

One of those days

Last night I wanted to blog about something. Well lo and behold, I could not think of anything worth while. It was Monday and other than the fact that I woke up late because I had set my alarm for PM instead of AM and that my car's windshield looks like it was attacked by blue tape, I didn't have much else to say.

Well today is a new day. I love my new job and all, but I really miss the fact that I had to wear royal blue scrubs every day. Mornings were so easy. I never had to figure out what I was going to wear. But now, I have to wear real clothes (I call them big girl clothes). I thought about it all last night and the whole time I was getting ready this morning. I mean, how hard can this really be? Finally, I just threw on a long black sun dress and a cardigan. Simple enough right. Yep. Real simple. In fact, it turned out to be a lot cuter than I ever imagined. And due to the rush I was in this morning, I wasn't really headed in the cute direction, I was just more concerned about being dressed. This dress may have just turned into my favorite dress of the summer although it's so plain and simple. But paired with a cardigan and a few accessories, it turns into a new dress.

On a side note, I will be going back to the gym today. I haven't been since Thursday and I don't really like that feeling. I didn't think it would affect me this much. Once again, I was wrong. (have I mentioned how much I hate admitting that I'm wrong?)

And since I haven't blogged in a few days, I might as well add this in too:

GO GAMECOCKS!

See Yall in Omaha!


No comments: