Monday, June 4, 2012

People Change...I'm One of Those People

So it's been a while, but I've been busy. I'm down 23 lbs. OMG it feels so good to say that. Almost halfway there. I've been able to fit into some size 8 dresses and that has been AMAZING. I can't tell you the last time I did that.
It's College World Series time and The Gamecocks have knocked off Clemson! Thank The Good Lord above for that one!
I'm really getting tired of all the rain. All it makes me want to do is crawl in my bed and sleep. Don't get me wrong, I'm a pro at that, but I feel I should be more active and the rain is not helping.

I have a new favorite song these days. It's on my running playlist and when I'm pissed, it just gets put on repeat and I just keep running...kind of therapeutic haha.


So in my leave of absence, I've learned a lot about people. They are not always who they say are. I like to see the good in everyone so I ALWAYS try and give them the benefit of the doubt. I've just gone back to being me and not trusting just anyone anymore. Sometimes too trusting turns into not trusting at all. And people that don't know the whole story, really don't have any business trying to tell you how to handle the situation. Maybe if you knew what you were talking about and knew who you were talking about, I'd have more respect for your opinion. And in the words of Forest Gump..."that's all I have to say about that."

I'm hoping to have some pretty big changes coming my way soon. As soon as I know more, I'll post more. These changes will definitely be the best for me and I'm looking forward to what's to come!

It's my birthday month!! Lot's of fun things planned and I'm excited to see what's in store.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yayyy birthday month! You go girl.. 23 pounds.. dannngg!
(ps its taken like 3 time for me to get the captcha right to post this comment ughh haha)