I have sad news to report. Over the weekend, my fish from the fair passed away. Carnie was with me for 10 months!! Who would have thought that my fair fish would have lived so long? He was a good fish, he kept to himself and stayed pretty quiet, but he would get so excited when he saw me coming to feed him.
![]() |
| RIP Carnie :( |
I am very excited about this weekend. My friend Martha is getting married! So excited for her. She's getting married in one of the most beautiful cities ever, Charleston! Hurricane Irene is headed for the east coast, so I hope that it doesn't ruin her plans. At the beginning of the week, it was headed straight for Charleston, but now it seems to be headed more north towards the Outer Banks in NC. There is still going to be some storms around, but nothing like what I originally thought. So YAY for a wedding this weekend.
In other news: my shoulder is in so much pain right now, I can't even turn my head to reverse my car, or move my arm to straighten the back of my hair (thank goodness, I can throw it up in a ponytail now). This is ridiculous. I'm going to the doctor on Monday though, so I'll let you know what she says.
Today is Thursday, so I guess that means it's time for Throwback Thursday!!
On this day in 1993, The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed at 3,652.09, an all-time high. **And look at our economy now! We're hitting all time lows these days...**
Something about watching Saved By The Bell in the mornings while getting ready, makes the day so much better.
![]() |
| These were the good days |


No comments:
Post a Comment